Exceeding over 150 pieces of heavy equipment, our current fleet enables KPCL to move in excess of 5 million cubic meters of material a year. With a mission of helping our clients achieve their project goals on time and on budget, owning a modern fleet of equipment that requires low maintenance, and replacing this equipment on a timely basis is fundamental to our operations. Our size and excellent reputation in the industry provides us the flexibility to enlarge our production capabilities as required, either through additional purchases of equipment or rentals.
With the continuance of maintaining our modern fleet, the incorporation of GPS Grade Controlled Equipment Systems provides our clients increased flexibility to accommodate design changes and increased accuracy for the excavation, placement and compaction of materials. GPS Grade Controlled Equipment Systems have been deployed on Caterpillar Dozers (D6 and D8), Scrapers (621), and Graders (14M and 16G).
Employing GPS Grade Controlled Equipment
Employing GPS Grade Controlled Equipment enables Site Surveyors have the ability to adjust the design parameters in the field by simply updating the data card in the operators display screen; this can be uploaded in minutes. Operators also have the ability to set his or her grade and side slope parameters.
- Cost savings with accounting for reduced surveying costs;
- Flexibility to accommodate design changes;
- Accuracy to complete site work with centimeter accuracy throughout each meter of the project rather than just at staking intervals;
- Effective Compaction to place material lifts exactly as per specifications with sub-centimeter accuracy;
- Quality Control to eliminate over or undergrading; and
- Aesthetics to enable radiuses and slopes to appear as a computer generated 3D model.