Who We Are
Since 2010, KPCL has invested over $1.5 million in the communities we work within.
KPCL is building today for tomorrow, and this extends to the communities we work within. As a family-owned and operated company, the Panteluk family has worked, lived and raised our families here for generations. KPCL and the Panteluk family recognize the importance of investing in initiatives and partnerships to support the communities we work within.
Giving back to the people and province of Saskatchewan is integral to our business, and these efforts are extended through corporate donations, sponsorships and participation in community-organized events. By investing in the communities we work within, we are helping to support the economic and social frameworks to help these communities succeed.
Our community investments are focused on priority areas, including:
- Education and training for youth
- Healthcare infrastructure and services
- Sports infrastructure, services and teams for youth
Some of the recent initiatives we have invested in includes:
- Saskatoon Tribal Council Walking Together Youth Gathering
- Saskatoon Tribal Council Future is Yours Expo
- White Buffalo Youth Lodge Back-to-School Carnival
- White Buffalo Youth Lodge Food Donation
- Estevan Creighton Lodge
- Estevan Affinity Place
- Food Banks of Saskatchewan
- Jim Pattison Children’s Hospital Foundation
- Lanigan & District Waterpark Committee
- Lanigan Curling Club
- Saskatchewan Summer Games (hosted in Estevan, 2016)
- STARS Air Ambulance
- Warman Emergency Response Team
- Youth Sports Teams (various teams and locations)
Apply for Funding
Donation application requests received are reviewed to determine the impact and best value for our investment objectives.
To be considered for community investment submit, a request by completing the below application form.
We provide support through:
- Corporate donations
- In-kind donations
- Matching donations