Building a Career
Build your career.
Help us build today for tomorrow.
At KPCL, we are building today for tomorrow. Everyone makes a difference. Owned by the Panteluk family for over 60 years, we embrace family values throughout our operations and when you join KPCL, you join a diverse and inclusive team..
INTERESTED IN MAKING AN IMPACT? CHECK OUT OUR CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES TO APPLY NOW.
NEW TO THE INDUSTRY?
KPCL is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that performs high-quality work safely. Whether you are new to the industry, looking to grow within the industry, or re-entering the workforce, our leaders can help you build capabilities and skillsets of your own.
At KPCL, you will find multiple career path opportunities. This includes:
- Catering and Camp Services
- Earthworks Supervision
- Construction Labourers
- Heavy Equipment Operators and Trainees
- Project Supervision and Construction Surveyors
- Heavy-Duty Mechanics and Service Personnel
- Safety Advisors
We look for candidates who, among other attributes and skillsets:
- Want to be a part of and work as a team
- Have strong communication and listening skills
- Are safety conscious and alert to surroundings
- Are interested and able to work outdoors in all types of weather
- Enjoy seeing visible progress of project during construction
- Able to adhere to our Fitness for Duty policy
- Can be flexible with work schedule as work is seasonal and weather dependent
- Willing to work overtime and weekends
For further information, refer to our Frequently Asked Questions.
Check out their stories
Starting Position: Surveyor – Summer Student
Current Position: General Manager of Projects
Technical Position: Civil Engineering Degree (4 Year Program)
Evan joined the KPCL team in 2011 as a summer student, where he was given the opportunity to learn from the ground up developing his skills on construction methodologies and techniques, materials and subcontractor coordination, and surveying. Over the years, his role has increased significantly in responsibility to encompass business development, procurement initiatives, estimating and project planning.
He provides direction to project coordinators, surveyors and supervisors in the successful completion of many of KPCL’s complex projects; the largest project he has been involved with to date was the CP Rail Belle Plaine Spur which involved the movement of over 11 million cubic meters of earth fill materials. As a leader, Evan was recognized in the national Rock to Road publication as a recipient of the Top 10 Under 40 award in 2018.